Tuesday, November 04, 2014

au revior

Since I last posted a post years ago, life has taken on a significant change. I have married Ty and is also a proud dad of 2. I have also stopped my work as a PE teacher and now works as a manager in a bank. Now Im faced with the greatest sense of loss for letting go of a prized possession that I ever known in my life. A material possession. My source of pride, joy and comfort. My car the first continental car I own. Due to increase financial commitments from my kids and a reduced source of income from my wife, I have to come to this conclusion that letting go of the singular biggest expense in my life is the only way out. When I first got my Audi, I made a promise I will not settle for anything lesser in life. I spent huge amount of moneny pimping it to make it look even better. When I go to the carpark to kick start the engine, it gives me a source of enormous and unexplainable joy. When I go on trips or is unable to drive it for a few days, I felt unsettled. The time has come now to let go of the car my wife and I known affectionately as Mr Black. Letting go is tough. However it seems the only way out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home