Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 4

Today is the 4th day I have not seen her. Think she should be in the states now. As I am marking the papers listening to countless love songs-mostly tragic ones, I start to pine for her and reminisces over our short and brief union. It was really good while it lasted.

Last night I slept well. It was due to the exhaustion of the MOE volleyball training. It was simply excruciating. However after the training, I was so spent that I am able to sleep through without missing her. Is that the only way that I can get myself to sleep without pining for her??

I wish to turn back time and permanently stay there. Of course I know its impossible so all I can do is push on and hope she will eventually turn back and return to my embrace. I miss her still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home