Sunday, October 11, 2009

Loneliness with heineken

Today is the first day I havent seen her for the whole day since we first met. As Im sipping her favourite beer and typing this entry, tears continue to streak down my face. My friends could not comprehend how is it I can grieve so much in such a short relationship especially since I barely know her..

I could not understand it myself but my tears is genuine and the hurt is piercing. The emptiness is frightening and the loneliness is suffocating. I dont know what I can do or say.

Her sorrow for her failed relationship haunts me too. As I witness the girl I love broke down, I felt helpless. I called that ex but he did not pick up the phone. Even if he did, what could I say or do? Deep down, I rather she be back happily with him then be empty with me. If there is someone to feel the pain, bear the suffering, I hope it is me.

She is everything I could ask for. Pretty, gentle and thoughtful. She said she is sorry for meeting at a wrong time. She need not say sorry. She make me realised I am capable of loving again.. or feeling hurt again. Once again, Joanna Chua dearie, I really really love u. Do take care of yourself. Today should be the 1 week we are together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home