Saturday, October 24, 2009

25/10/2009

It have ended. A whirlwind relationship that started so suddenly has ended equally abruptly. However the hurt seems manageable now and everyday seems to diminish the memories I have of her.

Watched (500) days of summer with urine and frog last night. Drew tons of parallel between the lead actor and myself with his notions and views towards love. Yes. We been through numerous in fact countless of breakups and dumping and be dumped by others. Each experience is however different and the lessons and hurt generated, varies consequently.

CHR volleyball played against Sembawang yesterday morning too. We were comprehensively beaten by Sembawang 1st 2 teams and only managed to salvage a glimmer of respect through beating their year 1s. Behind the tough façade I put on yesterday, I am genuinely proud of the girls and their behaviours.

They did not played the best they can. Do they even know what they are capable of? During the game, I ranted and shouted at almost everyone. Deep down, I could see the various improvements they have gained from the last game. To admit to them they played very well would be overstating it too. I have faith that these girls will continue to learn and progress as players and when they leave CHR for their next institution, they'll be able to be more competent players. Some might even start to win medals for themselves. For them to greet and cheer the Sembawang team after the game warms my heart too.

Perhaps this is why the volleyball girls will forever be close to my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home