Thursday, October 29, 2009

1007

That is the timing for my 2.4km run just now. Not too bad considering I havent been training for a long time. In fact of all the CHR staffs, I finished first =)

Today was a good day. After the run, the PE team and San min went to chomp chomp to feast and had a lot of laughters and good food. Good company and food do make my day. I was so fearful I will emerged last. Thankfully my pride is salvaged..

The only drawback to today's fun was during the morning cca survey session, one of the girls insinuate I'm biased. I'm quite unhappy that it has come from her considering I played her in the friendly game though she hasnt attend trainings for eons. But I have come to realise from past surveys done in MI, you cant please the whole world or students.

Thankfully the others are relatively supportive of me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home