Thursday, December 17, 2009

vietnam trip

My trip in Vietnam has almost grind to an end. Now im merely 2 days away from home. Didnt spent a lot of time here. Only for 8 days all in all but its after all my maiden trip alone overseas.

It was boring at times but also enabled me to meet some new friends especially the locals. HCM is bewildering at first, with its high pitch language and never ending moto bikes. I got by simply by looking like a local. Thats where some inconveniences arised chief of which is that I'm always left alone. This is of course a double edge sword with the good thing that beggers and hawkers generally leave me alone.

I didnt travel to much place. Decided to camp in HCM other than a boring trip to Mui Ne which is admitedly nice but which you should go with someone else, preferably your gf. If not its going to be extremely boring as I spent my time in my relatively posh room (compared to my HCM room) watching TV and self amusing myself.

Tonight I should be going to party with some locals. Hopefully it will be good. Tomorrow night supposed to meet Nam who is back for more party. My last party as I'm coming home on sunday.

Then it will be good bye Vietnam and Hallo Bintan.. I be back in vietnam for sure though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home