Saturday, February 13, 2010

together 12/2/09

12th of Feb is a very happy day for me. I finally got to win TY's heart and we are officially together. Happy while I am, i cant help feeling insecure over this relationship.

The more you wanted someone, the more worried you are at failure. Just like me, she has a history of not being able to commit. Its not her fault as she is merely searching for the right one which I hope myself to be.

She told her family and friends about our status. While out the other night with the aussies, she held my hands in from of wil and roy. I feel and hope this is a sign of affirmation and that she is not shy in letting others know about our status. She asked for a couple ring to be worn and that further reassured me. However i do not know why but the lingering feeling that we wont last persist.

Last night she asked me about my past. Having a less than stellar past, I was apprehensive about telling her. She continue probing so I told her. I understated a few issues while trying to remain as truthful as possible. I am so afraid of losing her.

When i was not with her, i was upset and very disappointed. Now that we are finally together, i just fear that it will not last. If this is not going to work out again, i will be a completely tornt man. I will strive my hardest to make this work and hopefully we will remain happily ever after.

Happy vday ty.

1 Comments:

Blogger mạnh thường said...

Thank you for sharing, I am very happy to know your blog. Here are some blogs I would like to send you. Please don't delete the link, hi
dịch vụ ninh bình
mẫu mộ đá đẹp
game bắn cá uy tín
game bài bom tấn b52
làm bằng lái xe giả

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home